PRETZEL HUGS
1 bag pretzels
1 pkg. M&Ms
1 pkg. Hershey "Hugs"
Place pretzels on baking stone or sheet (if you put them on parchment paper, they won't stick at all. I ALWAYS use the parchment paper. Place a Hug on each pretzel and bake at 200 degrees for about 8 minutes (just watch for the Hugs to melt). Remove from oven and promptly place a couple of M&Ms on each pretzel, pressing into the melted chocolate. Allow to cool before serving. At room temperature, this takes SEVERAL hours. I would recommend making these the day before you plan on eating/delivering. Or you can put them in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to speed up the process. (I always put them in the frige)
This is a favorite at our house. They are simple, so the kids can make them. And you can use the holiday color M&Ms, so they always look festive and cute.
Note to self: I tried to experiment with the caramel-filled kisses . Bad idea. It didn't work. But Rolos work well with a pecan on top instead of m&ms. It tastes liker turtle candies.
No comments:
Post a Comment